Pharmaceutical DropsOur range of products include candid ear drop and chloramphenicol palmitate drop.
Approx. Price: Rs 80 / BoxGet Latest Price
Uses of Candid Ear Drop:
|Packaging Size||10 ml in 1 packet|
|Composition||Clotrimazole & Lignocaine|
Candid ear drop is used in the treatment of fungal infections. Candid ear drop side effects common.Other Details:
How To Use Candid Ear Drop:
- Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
This Medicine Is For External Use Only. Take It In The Dose And Duration As Advised By Your Doctor. Check The Label For Directions Before Use. Hold The Dropper Close To The Ear Without Touching It. Gently Squeeze The Dropper And Place The Medicine Inside Ear.How Candid Ear Drop Works:
Candid Ear Drop Is A Combination Of Two Medicines: Lidocaine / Lignocaine And Clotrimazole, Which Treats Ear Infections. Lidocaine / Lignocaine Is A Local Anesthetic Which Works By Blocking Pain Signals From The Nerves To Brain, Thereby Decreasing Pain Sensation In The Ear. Clotrimazole Is An Antifungal Which Stops The Growth Of Fungi In The Ear By Preventing Them From Forming Their Own Protective Covering.
Chloramphenicol Palmitate Drop
Approx. Price: Rs 36.57 / PacketGet Latest Price
Uses Of Renicol Eye Drop
|Manufactured By||Klar Sehen Pvt Ltd|
Renicol Eye Drop is used in the treatment of bacterial eye infections.How To Use Renicol Eye Drop
This medicine is for external use only. Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid. Wipe off extra liquid.How Renicol Eye Drop Works
Renicol Eye Drop is an antibiotic which stops the growth of bacteria that cause eye infections. It does so by preventing synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions. This does not directly kill the bacteria, but prevents them from increasing in numbers, and eventually clears up the eye infection.Renicol Eye Drop Related Warnings
Renicol Eye Drop Side Effects
- Alcohol No interaction found/established
- Pregnancy weighs risks vs benefits Renicol Eye Drop may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the fetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation Caution Renicol Eye Drop is probably unsafe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving Renicol Eye Drop may cause blurring of your vision for a short time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney No interaction found/established
- Liver No interaction found/established