Uses Of Hexigel Mouth Paint
|Packaging Size||15 gm|
Hexigel Mouth Gel is used in the treatment of mouth infection.How To Use Hexigel Mouth Paint
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.How Hexigel Mouth Paint Works
Hexigel Mouth Gel is an antiseptic that binds strongly to the surface of teeth, inner cheeks and gums. It works by killing the harmful microorganisms that cause swollen gums, tartar, bad odor from mouth, and other mouth infections.Hexigel Mouth Paint Related Warnings
What If You Miss A Dose Of Hexigel Mouth Paint?
- Alcohol No interaction found/established
- Pregnancy Weigh Risks Vs Benefits Hexigel Mouth Gel may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the fetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation Hexigel Mouth Gel is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving No interaction found/established
- Kidney No interaction found/established
- Liver No interaction found/established
If you miss a dose of Hexigel Mouth Gel, please consult your doctor.Hexigel Mouth Paint Side Effects
- Taste change
- Staining of teeth
- Hard Dental Plaque