Uses Of Fabulous Tablet:
|Treatment||This medicine helps to keep the uric acid levels low.|
|Packaging Size||10x10 Tablets|
Fabulas 40 Tablet Is Used In The Treatment Of Gout.Fabulas Tablet Side Effects:
How To Use Fabulas Tablet:
- Increased Liver Enzymes
- A headache
- Skin Rash
Take This Medicine In The Dose And Duration As Advised By Your Doctor. Swallow It As A Whole. Do Not Chew, Crush Or Break It. Fabulas 40 Tablet May Be Taken With Or Without Food, But It Is Better To Take It At A Fixed Time.How Fabulas Tablet Works:
Fabulas 40 Tablet Is A Xanthine Oxidase Inhibitor. It Works By Decreasing Blood Uric Acid, Which Is The Chemical That Causes Gout.Fabulas Tablet Related Warnings:
What If You Miss A Dose Of Fabulas Tablet?
- Alcohol Caution Taking Alcohol Can Increase Your Uric Acid Levels And Hence Aggravate Gout.
- Pregnancy Weigh Risks Vs Benefits Fabulas 40 Tablet May Be Unsafe To Use During Pregnancy.
- Animal Studies Have Shown Adverse Effects On The Foetus, However, There Are Limited Human Studies. The Benefits From Use In Pregnant Women May Be Acceptable Despite The Risk. Please Consult Your Doctor.
- Lactation Caution Fabulas 40 Tablet Is Probably Unsafe To Use During Lactation. Limited Human Data Suggest That The Drug Could Represent A Significant Risk To The Baby.
- Driving Do Not Drive Unless You Are Feeling Well.
If You Miss A Dose Of Fabulas 40 Tablet, Take It As Soon As Possible. However, If It Is Almost Time For Your Next Dose, Skip The Missed Dose And Go Back To Your Regular Schedule. Do Not Double The Dose.