Uses Of Levoflox Tablet
|Packaging Size||10 tablets in 1 strip|
Levoflox 500 Tablet is used in the treatment of bacterial infections. It is also used in infections of urinary tract, tonsils, sinus, nose, throat, female genital organ, skin & soft tissues and lungs (pneumonia).
How To Use Levoflox Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Levoflox 500 Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time. Avoid Levoflox 500 Tablet with dairy products such as milk, cheese, curd, butter, paneer and ice cream.How Levoflox Tablet Works
Levoflox 500 Tablet is an antibiotic. It works by stopping the action of a bacterial enzyme called DNA-gyrase. This prevents the bacterial cells from dividing and repairing, thereby killing them.
Levoflox Tablet Related Warnings
What If You Miss A Dose Of Levoflox Tablet?
- Alcohol safe It is generally safe to consume alcohol with Levoflox 500 Tablet.
- Levoflox 500 Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation caution Levoflox 500 Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving Levoflox 500 Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney caution Levoflox 500 Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Levoflox 500 Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Liver There is limited information available on the use of Levoflox 500 Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
- However, stop the medicine and inform your doctor if you develop any signs and symptoms of jaundice while taking this medicine.
If you miss a dose of Levoflox 500 Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Levoflox Tablet Side Effects